Thanks so much
...for being a guest of Getaway! Look out for your confirmation email and get in touch with any questions about your stay or if there is anything we can do for you; we're standing by to help you disconnect + recharge.
- Fresh linens and shower essentials are waiting on the inside, but the outside is rustic: remember that you are staying in the woods and should use caution at all times. Mind the weather and do not disturb wildlife. If you wish to bring soap from home, be sure it's biodegradable.
- We use electric toilets in all of our houses. Admire the space age foil, then use as you would a normal toilet. Press the black button to flush. You'll have 15 flushes at the ready, but you can always call if you need a cartridge refill.
- Embrace the wilderness: our tiny houses are equipped with fans and screened in windows for that summer breeze, plus heat for use during colder months. Please be mindful of energy consumption and avoid using high-draw appliances such as hair dryers or coffee makers.
- Each house is stocked with a few dry provisions, including s'mores materials, popcorn, and Kuju PourOver Coffee. A classic Coleman cooler and basic kitchen utensils will be waiting for you. We also provide grilling essentials, match light charcoal and firewood (so please don't collect firewood from around the property).
- Feel free to grab food and ice along your way! Grocery store recommendations will be included in your check-in details.
We’re standing by: get in touch at email@example.com or (617) 914-0021. But we hope you don't need to look at your phone at all during your Getaway! Relax and recharge: we challenge you to lock away screens for a full twelve hours.